- 2 Posts
Vibrate on keyboard touch
Just got a Moto G on trial from business.
Seems a good competitor to current Samsung but I can't turn off the vibrate when using the keyboard to either create a text or email. Sure it's an easy solve but I can find the setting in either 'language & input' or 'sound'.
Any advice much appreciated.
- 12-03-2013, 03:56 PM #2
- 02-11-2014, 03:14 PM #4
- 1 Posts
Re: Vibrate on keyboard touch
I have a huweai ascend plus phone from straight talk and it will not stop vibrating when I text. the vibrate option under the sounds setting is not checked. I turned it off right when I got the phone last week, and it stopped doing it, but now it is doing it again and won't stop!!!!!!!! please help!!!!!!! it's driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks so much.
- 02-12-2014, 12:22 AM #5
- 02-12-2014, 05:32 PM #6
- By Cool Jeff in forum HTC OneReplies: 35Last Post: 04-14-2014, 11:52 PM
- By Jesus Delgadillo in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 12Last Post: 12-10-2013, 11:12 PM
- By Floridadomer in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 19Last Post: 12-07-2013, 10:12 PM
- By jagadeesh44 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-04-2013, 12:49 PM
- By detroit1 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-03-2013, 12:35 PM