- 12-08-2013, 07:16 PM #2
- 12-09-2013, 11:12 AM #3
- 28 Posts
Re: Battery life.
I agree with Sean Burns - not a power hungry phone at all. From full charge at 6am, use throughout the day for lots of calls, emails, live wallpaper, email and calender syncs every 15mins, google play for an hour for music, some maps navigation out and about, candy crush for half an hour, and then i check battery charge at around 11.30pm as I plug it in and it typically shows 45% charge left. If I bothered to sort out some settings to reduce syncs, normal wallpaper etc ie basic battery savings most articles suggest and I would hope to charge phone every other day.
- By Yorkshirebandit in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 12-09-2013, 01:12 PM
- By AyudaPlox in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 2Last Post: 12-08-2013, 05:03 PM
- By RedJStrobe in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 12-08-2013, 12:31 PM
- By Reuben Skelly in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 0Last Post: 12-08-2013, 10:33 AM
- By paulinbna in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-07-2013, 11:18 PM