1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Nano sim adapter?

Is anyone using a Nano sim adapter on their Moto G? I need to swap my sim over from the X and I really don't feel like paying 20 bucks for a new sim thru T-mo.

Default Re: Nano sim adapter?

Yes, i'm using a nano sim adapter. When I asked my provider (Virgin media in the UK) for a microsim they just send a nano sim and an adapter for micro and an adapter for standard sim. Doesn't matter then what size you need you have an adapter to fit.
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by ds43 View Post
    Yes, i'm using a nano sim adapter. When I asked my provider (Virgin media in the UK) for a microsim they just send a nano sim and an adapter for micro and an adapter for standard sim. Doesn't matter then what size you need you have an adapter to fit.
    Cool deal. I know someone mentioned somewhere that since the G doesn't have a sim tray the adapter wouldn't work, but that didn't make any sense to me. I just wanted to make sure before I go out and buy one. Thanks!
    tgp

Global Posts
    1,783 Global Posts

I'm not using an adapter at the moment, but a few months ago I was swapping between a Nexus 4, an iPhone 5, and a Lumia 520 (see my now outdated signature!). The iPhone 5 takes a nano SIM, the others a micro SIM. I never had any issues using an adapter.
    I have a Nexus 4, an iPhone 5, and a Lumia 520, and I like them all. Is something wrong with me? (I really should edit my signature sometime. I have only 1 of these 3 phones anymore, and even that one is mostly unused because it's been superseded by its big brother!)