- 1 Posts
Moto G MMS issues
I am having a few issues with MMS. I have turned on the Hangouts. I can get mms from some contacts but others I get a message asking me to touch to download. I tough it and nothing happens. I mean, it tries to load the message but nothing. I am using Straight Talk and I have typed in numerous APN codes and none seem to fix this issue. At this point, since the majority of my contacts can't respond via SMS or MSM to me but I can send to them, I am ready to go back to my old Iphone.
Can anyone help? Did anyone resolve similar issues?
- 12-18-2013, 11:49 AM #2a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
Motorola Moto G (173.44.20.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
Google Nexus 7 2012 (KOT49H, KitKat 4.4.2)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
- 12-18-2013, 04:21 PM #3
- 46 Posts
Re: Moto G MMS issues
- By dorblayzer in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 22Last Post: 04-10-2014, 10:09 AM
- By Derek Wells in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-03-2014, 11:40 PM
- By bs_brandy in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 12-18-2013, 08:50 PM
- By jswenson3 in forum Moto XReplies: 5Last Post: 12-18-2013, 06:45 PM
- By bang_bang in forum Moto XReplies: 12Last Post: 12-18-2013, 01:57 PM