- 2 Posts
Get rid of no sim card message?
I just got a moto g to use as a media device. I don't intend to put a sim card in it, I just use it on WiFi. My problem is that there's a message on the lock screen, and an icon in the status bar, reminding me that there's "no sim card - emergency calls only". Is it possible to get rid of these?
- 12-19-2013, 10:44 AM #2
Fancy A Break From Your iPhone? Have an Android Kit Kat
- 5,999 Posts
- 12-19-2013, 10:57 AM #4
- 12-19-2013, 11:38 AM #5
Re: Get rid of no sim card message?
There are two things I see now which I would like to get rid of
1. Signnal bar of network: I don't care about this so much
2. Voice mail notification: If you force stop the phone app, it gets rid of the message. Not sure if there are performance consequences by doing this.
(Note, if you restart the phone, the voicemail icon re appears.)
Last edited by strav22; 12-19-2013 at 11:55 AM.
- 03-02-2014, 07:19 PM #6
- By estesc in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 12-20-2013, 12:32 PM
- By rickap7 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 12-20-2013, 12:00 AM
- By csaudrey in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-19-2013, 10:44 AM
- By AxlMyk in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-19-2013, 09:56 AM
- By AndroidDario in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-19-2013, 08:49 AM