Box not sealed?

Infinity

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I just received my moto g purchased from amazon and found it odd the box wasn't sealed in shrink wrap like my moto x. For anyone who received their moto g, was yours sealed? Thanks.

ds43

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
One from Phones 4u in store 8GB box not sealed, other online purchase 16GB and that was not sealed either, although both did feel as if the box had never been opened if you know what I mean.

vegasnick

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
I just bought a Moto G as a gift and the box wasn't sealed too.

Reading this thread has reassured me. However the plastic film on the screen has some bubbles under it and a small scratch. Is that normal?

The film is aligned properly on the screen and isn't easy to pull off.

Thanks for any advice.

Harvinder Sunila

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
However the plastic film on the screen has some bubbles under it and a small scratch. Is that normal?

Hi vegasnick,
I presume you mean the plastic film had a small scratch and not the screen itself ?, in which case I really wouldn't worry about it. Mine had a few bubbles but the screen was perfect, and that's all that matters.
From all the scratch tests I've seen on youtube the Moto G and it's screen can take a lot of punishment without scratching or marking, but as with anything if you drop it on a hard surface you have to expect some sort of damage...although I wouldn't submerge it water as this guy did, lol...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy