Ordered my Moto G!

Kieran9810

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
I've just ordered my Moto G, mainly because I'm sick of my small iPhone screen and wanted to try an android phone for a change and thought this would be a good option. Being delivered on the 23rd dec! Really excited.
Do you think this will be a good phone to get used to android and larger phones in general?

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I've just ordered my Moto G, mainly because I'm sick of my small iPhone screen and wanted to try an android phone for a change and thought this would be a good option. Being delivered on the 23rd dec! Really excited.
Do you think this will be a good phone to get used to android and larger phones in general?

this would be the best Android phone at that price... its pure Android and KitKat just got released for it

any other cheap phones below $300 should be ashamed.

Bl00dRunzC0ld

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
It's a great phone for the price. It will be a great phone for you to get used to Android with. It's almost stock, have a great screen, build quality is solid, it's fairly smooth. I have one and have been enjoying it greatly.

MrMoto1992

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
You won't be disappointed. I LOVE mine. It has allowed me to go contract free with a great phone.

Sent from my super awesome moto g.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz