- 100 Posts
Bad light bleed. Am I the only one?
I got my moto g about two weeks ago and I noticed a tiny bit of light bleed from the bottom left corner and top left of my screen but decided to just let it go because of the price of the phone.
However here I am two weeks later and it seems to be getting much worse! The entire top left corner, about 1 inch in diagonally on the screen is washed out badly on blacks, and all colors it goes over. Also. The bleed on the bottom left corner is now almost reaching the back button. What should I do? Is anyone else having problems with this? Thanks
Sent from my super awesome moto g.
- 12-24-2013, 12:14 AM #2
- 12-24-2013, 12:44 AM #3
- 12-24-2013, 10:21 AM #4
- 110 Posts
Re: Bad light bleed. Am I the only one?
I've had my G for five weeks now and no issues with the screen at all...sounds like you just got a faulty one ?
A friend has the Nexus 5 and when comparing the same high res photograph side by side you do notice a colour difference. The Nexus is slightly green, and even though it's 1080p and is supposed to be better, the blacks and tonal range are better on the Moto G...the G does have a colour cast too, it's slightly magenta. But to be honest most people aren't going to notice, I'm a photographer and was comparing high res, full frame dslr images...the Moto G has an impressive screen.
- By JnEricsonx in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-02-2014, 02:24 AM
- By speedfreek64 in forum HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 12-24-2013, 01:47 PM
- By nullinvoid in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-23-2013, 10:43 PM
- By Robin Hebert in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 12-23-2013, 10:05 PM
- By Alexander Rodriguez1 in forum HTC OneReplies: 7Last Post: 12-23-2013, 09:56 PM