- 59 Posts
Moto G - Start up Graphics
After forgetting to plug my phone in, I restarted my phone this morning, & the Motorola startup animation was different, and Christmas themed! I like hidden little things like this, so was just wondering if anyone knew how often it changed, as I don't often turn my phone off.
Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
- 12-27-2013, 03:08 AM #2
- 12-27-2013, 07:27 AM #3
- 110 Posts
Re: Start up Graphics
There was an article about it here on androidcentral
Basically the Christmas boot up runs until January the 6th, don't know if it then reverts back to the original boot up animation or if Motorola have a new one...I presume they added this feature so they could send you new ones for particular events, similar to
What's slightly concerning is that they can change your boot up animation to show anything they want, when they want.
- 12-27-2013, 07:54 AM #4
- 12-27-2013, 10:48 AM #5
- 110 Posts
- 12-27-2013, 10:55 AM #6
- 12-27-2013, 12:00 PM #7
- 505 Posts
Re: Moto G - Start up Graphics
If you are worried about privacy, then seriously in all honesty an Android phone probably isn't for you. Not with a search engine ad firm running the show.
Posted via Android Central AppIf I wanted limits on what I could do with a device, I would have an iPhone!
- By malifact in forum Moto GReplies: 7Last Post: 03-04-2014, 08:15 PM
- By GadgetGator in forum Moto GReplies: 9Last Post: 01-28-2014, 10:49 AM
- By johnmcd348 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 01-19-2014, 12:16 PM
- By cjohn4043 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 17Last Post: 12-31-2013, 09:56 AM
- By Sunny246 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 8Last Post: 12-27-2013, 08:37 AM