- 1 Posts
Dialing via bluetooth
In my car the moto g is connected via bluetooth.
By default I can speak to my car-kit to dial a contact, the number is dialed via my car-kit but no reaction from the phone.The only thing that does work is when i dial manually from my phone, then i can hear and speak via my car-kit.
This worked fine with my previous phones an htc and a samsung galaxy s2.
Does anybody has the same problem or solution for this?
(Not updated to kit kat)
Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
- By Ntchwaidumela in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 12-30-2013, 03:51 AM
- By xstinkyx in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 12-29-2013, 11:57 PM
- By zerrisk in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 12-28-2013, 09:24 AM
- By Julie Rendell in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 1Last Post: 12-27-2013, 10:21 AM
- By Allyson Skinner in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-26-2013, 10:28 PM