Moto G contract?
Hey sorry probably a stupid question but I'm interested in the Moto g if it is indeed $100 for Verizon brand.
Does this mean all I do is pay the price and you can activate the phone on my current plan just as if I paid $100 to a friend for a new phone? Your contract plays no role?
I just don't get why it's so cheap..there has to be a catch?!
- 12-31-2013, 02:50 PM #2a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
Motorola Moto G (173.44.20.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
Google Nexus 7 2012 (KOT49H, KitKat 4.4.2)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
- 01-01-2014, 06:04 PM #3
- 01-01-2014, 06:11 PM #4
Re: Moto G contract?
The Phone will most likely have a Verizon ROM on it, so I doubt it. And the Moto G for VZW pre-paid is super cheap because pre paid is a cash cow for the carriers, and yes, you would have to have the phone active on a pre-paid account for 6 Months prior to switching it to your Post-Paid plan. Much cheaper to just buy it from moto full price.
- By Ccota08 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 15Last Post: 01-25-2014, 10:55 PM
- By AaronDeVante in forum Moto XReplies: 12Last Post: 01-07-2014, 01:32 PM
- By fernandez21 in forum Moto XReplies: 2Last Post: 01-07-2014, 12:38 PM
- By britflanders in forum Moto XReplies: 8Last Post: 01-06-2014, 12:55 PM
- By rampage1979 in forum Moto GReplies: 16Last Post: 01-01-2014, 11:44 AM