- 159 Posts
How to get "kill all" processes button under the multitasking option?
On Aokp and Cyanogenmod you can get a "kill all" button when u click on the multitasking button that lets you remove alll processes from ram without having to tediously swipe through all of them. Now, there's NO AOKP or Cyanogenmmod for the Moto g, so i was wondering if there is any way to get that button for the moto g?
- 01-02-2014, 01:17 PM #2
- By randun in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 01-30-2014, 09:10 AM
- By Chris Marlar in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 6Last Post: 01-22-2014, 03:32 PM
- By Andrew Grist in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 01-03-2014, 05:21 PM
- By Robzilla in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 8Last Post: 01-02-2014, 06:12 PM
- By fotyc in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 01-02-2014, 11:23 AM