Crackle, Echo when on call in both handset as well as speaker

cooljatt18

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
While on call I have been having problems listening to the other side person due to crackle and echo will appear randomly for a couple of mili seconds, this happens in earpiece as well as speaker mode.
Any suggestions how to rectify this issue??
I am still on stock OS, as the kitkat upgrade is not available in my region, will updating to kitkat help ??

Reciprocal

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
While on call I have been having problems listening to the other side person due to crackle and echo will appear randomly for a couple of mili seconds, this happens in earpiece as well as speaker mode.
Any suggestions how to rectify this issue??
I am still on stock OS, as the kitkat upgrade is not available in my region, will updating to kitkat help ??

I can hear it a lot more in speaker phone more than on the ear piece. Doesn't bother me too much, but it is really hard to hear the person on the other end.

If it gets too bad, you might want to get it replaced by Motorola.

Posted via Android Central App

cooljatt18

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I can hear it a lot more in speaker phone more than on the ear piece. Doesn't bother me too much, but it is really hard to hear the person on the other end.

If it gets too bad, you might want to get it replaced by Motorola.

Posted via Android Central App

thanks for your suggestion, you are from which country ? Do yo uthink software update will help ?

Reciprocal

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
thanks for your suggestion, you are from which country ? Do yo uthink software update will help ?

I'm in the US. Now that I think about it, I don't remember hearing that much static on 4.3, so it might be a software based problem. I might give Motorola tech support a call and see this is a known issue.

cooljatt18

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm in the US. Now that I think about it, I don't remember hearing that much static on 4.3, so it might be a software based problem. I might give Motorola tech support a call and see this is a known issue.

thanks for your reply, if you talk to to moto tech support do let me know what they say.