- 2 Posts
I bricked my Moto G and need help PLEASE D:
Okay so, Im a noob at all this and this was my first attempt at unlocking the bootloader.
I followed a website and I tried unlocking the bootloader.
I thought I did it right.
So when the phone restarted, it went to the "Android is optimising" screen
I wasnt there when it happened but when i returned, there were all these popups saying everything crashed (clock, settings, ANDROID)
So i tried shutting it down and hoped that when i restarted it, it would do the optimising again and work
So i restarted, but as soon as the Motorola start screen finished ( the spinning globe thing) the whole phone would crash and would be stuck on a blank black screen.
I can still access the Fastboot screen thing by pressing the Volume down and Power buttons.
Is there anything i can do to fix it?
Please make it detailed or very simple because again, I AM A NOOB D:
PLEASE HELP ME D:
some please im desperate D:
Last edited by reeved; 01-09-2014 at 02:59 AM. Reason: really REALLY desperate D:
- 01-09-2014, 10:06 AM #2
- By I Can Be Your Hero in forum Moto XReplies: 52Last Post: 01-15-2014, 11:02 PM
- By oliviasbored in forum Moto XReplies: 10Last Post: 01-13-2014, 10:44 PM
- By MotoG in forum Moto GReplies: 7Last Post: 01-10-2014, 09:57 AM
- By xoBleu in forum Moto GReplies: 1Last Post: 01-10-2014, 08:13 AM
- By AndroidDario in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 01-09-2014, 02:14 AM