Verizon Moto G - Wifi Disconnecting
Hey guys, got a Verizon Moto G here. Really great device!
Having one issue, the WiFi disconnects all the time transferring my music stream over to mobile data. Don't' want to use up my 2 gigs with Pandora.. nor do I want it to keep cutting out.
Is there a fix for this, or a setting I may have missed?
WiFi is set to never sleep..
- 01-10-2014, 04:32 PM #2
Re: Verizon Moto G - Wifi Disconnecting
When you're on Wi-Fi how strong is your signal bar? Have you also unticked "Avoid poor connections"?
Also, regardless of how strong my signal I always turn mobile data off when on Wi-Fi beforehand just to cover myself in case it does switch off without my noticing.
Last edited by Sizzers; 01-10-2014 at 05:15 PM.Putting out fire with gasoline
- 01-10-2014, 05:16 PM #4
- By Zach Mitchell2 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 5Last Post: 01-23-2014, 02:53 PM
- By mjc1216 in forum Moto GReplies: 6Last Post: 01-16-2014, 12:20 PM
- By gtanner00 in forum Moto GReplies: 3Last Post: 01-12-2014, 10:38 PM
- By TopfliteB in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-10-2014, 06:54 PM
- By brad4560 in forum Moto GReplies: 1Last Post: 01-10-2014, 05:42 PM