2 way sync google contacts with Moto G is not working
have a problem with the synchronisation of contacts with the Moto G (Android 4.3).
This seems not te be working
- When I am adding a new number in a existing contact on my Moto G, this number is not added in the Google contact online.
- Are new added numbers locally stored on the Moto G instead of in the Google contacts? Can I adjust this?
- When I am changing the number of a existing contact on my Moto G the originial number from the Google contacts is being restored.
- Very frustrating is there a way to change this?
- When I add a new contact on my Moto G it is automatically added to my Google contacts (works perfect)
- When I add a phone number in my Google contacts it is automatically added on my Moto G (works also perfect)
Re: 2 way sync google contacts with Moto G is not working
i am having the exact problem with my Moto G.
Whenever i update a contact on my mobile phone, it is not synced with the contacts on [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...].
So frustrated with such a simple request not being executed properly.