Youtube playing fast? No audio via radio/music player?

Maild

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
Hello, I just bought a Moto G and have a couple of problems. All videos on Youtube play in fast-forward and there is no sound? There is also no sound from the radio or music player with/without my headphones. Please if you know how to fix these issues it would mean a lo to me, thanks.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Re: Moto G problems

Hello, I just bought a Moto G and have a couple of problems. All videos on Youtube play in fast-forward and there is no sound? There is also no sound from the radio or music player with/without my headphones. Please if you know how to fix these issues it would mean a lo to me, thanks.

Which Moto G do you have?

- Moto G (US GSM)
- Moto G (International GSM)
- Moto G (Verizon CDMA)

Vinay Chaitanya D

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
Even I've a same problem.

Mine is International GSM, I bought in India. I've downloaded few videos from YouTube, where video is playing very much fine but, there is no audio playing for it. Video is HD. and few more videos which I downloaded from YouTube are working fine. Please tell me is there any limitations for using the videos on Moto G? [Like only few resolutions and formats works fine with Moto G? those video I downloaded are playing properly in my laptop but not in Moto G.] :'(