- 1 Posts
Can I root/unroot flash again stock rom etc. on Motot G?
I am planing to buy Motorola Moto G, I am just afraid from some issues, I used to have Samsung devices and I knew how to Root/Unroot, reset custom counter, flash new ROM, And download firmwares which suit my country.
Can I do the same thing with Moto G? will I encouter some troubles with bootloader like bootloop? is there the same App. to flash new ROMs like Odin and back to stock ROM, will I have custom ROM counter like Samsung?
I'm really afraid of these things thing, Can anyone help me?
and sorry for my bad English
Last edited by Rana Lazozeh; 01-13-2014 at 12:01 PM.
- By mssca in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 01-27-2014, 07:51 AM
- By chefmorry in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 2Last Post: 01-22-2014, 09:28 PM
- By sahartu in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 4Last Post: 01-13-2014, 06:04 PM
- By davjoma in forum HTC Legend Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 01-13-2014, 11:06 AM
- By cordoni in forum Moto XReplies: 1Last Post: 01-13-2014, 09:00 AM