Moto G: Little white circle at the top left of the screen
Hello, I just got my Verizon Moto G from Best Buy the other day and I noticed a little white circle at the top left of the screen where the notification bar is. It's slightly annoying and I just want to know if that's supposed to be there or if I should exchange it?
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 01-13-2014 at 10:37 PM.
- 01-13-2014, 10:18 PM #2
- 01-14-2014, 07:32 AM #4
- 100 Posts
Re: Moto G: Little white circle at the top left of the screen
Yeah might have gotten through in production. Unfortunately, Motorola still makes the moto g overseas and I don't think there is any deficiency checking done on the phone, to cut cost of course. I would just send it back. You have 14 days no questions asked. Sorry to hear that!
Sent from my GT-N8000 using AC Forums mobile app
- 01-15-2014, 08:27 PM #6
- 87 Posts
- By soumian in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 23Last Post: 02-14-2014, 05:48 AM
- By 5L Mustang in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 8Last Post: 01-16-2014, 10:22 PM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 01-15-2014, 06:06 PM
- By ex05 in forum HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 01-13-2014, 07:06 PM
- By Doric Alexander in forum HTC VividReplies: 0Last Post: 01-13-2014, 06:57 PM