- 170 Posts
bought the VZW version for $79 w/ free Amazon Prime shipping, but not sure if it's worth keeping at
bought the VZW version for $79 with free Amazon Prime shipping, but not sure if it's worth keeping at this price.
I hadn't even heard about this phone until this morning. It was on Amazon's daily lightning deal page. I looked it up and ordered it 2 minutes later. Talk about impulse buying!
The VZW version is only 8GB. It will only be used as a spare phone.(of as a wifi-only device) Most likely it will be used as a toilet or beach/pool phone... as in I wouldn't cry over it if it fell in the toilet or ocean. Can't do that with my Note 2 and Note 3.
I would prefer the GSM version, but they are more the double the price.
Last edited by badkitties; 01-15-2014 at 09:18 PM.
- 01-15-2014, 11:11 PM #2
Re: bought the VZW version for $79 w/ free Amazon Prime shipping, but not sure if it's worth keeping
A lot of people have liked the G. It seems to be a really good phone for the money.
- By JConn_Lefty in forum Nexus 5 AccessoriesReplies: 35Last Post: 07-20-2014, 10:57 PM
- By Jean Rashkin in forum T-Mobile LG G2Replies: 5Last Post: 01-19-2014, 11:28 AM
- By alexbr91 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-16-2014, 10:26 PM
- By iasomietrandafir in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2014, 11:31 PM
- By Der Vang in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2014, 09:28 PM