Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Hear ringtone when changing it?

    Hi All,

    So I scoured the PDF manuals and I can't find the answer.

    I have poor hearing at some mid-frequencies so I need a ringtone with lots of highs and/or lows and not too much in the middle frequencies.

    When I set a new ringtone (is that really a word?) how can I test it to see if I like it or can even hear it?

    Thanks
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Hear ringtone when changing it?

    Quote Originally Posted by PiggyMiddle View Post
    Hi All,

    So I scoured the PDF manuals and I can't find the answer.

    I have poor hearing at some mid-frequencies so I need a ringtone with lots of highs and/or lows and not too much in the middle frequencies.

    When I set a new ringtone (is that really a word?) how can I test it to see if I like it or can even hear it?

    Thanks
    Hi PiggyMiddle,
    When you click on the name of any ringtone in the ringtone list it will automatically play it.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: Hear ringtone when changing it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Harvinder Sunila View Post
    When you click on the name of any ringtone in the ringtone list it will automatically play it.
    Ha haa! Wife came in and asked what was doing with all that stupid noise. I said, "trying to get a ringtone but there is no way to hear them."

    Response was, "silly old fart, you just can't hear them, I was in the kitchen and it was driving me nuts."

    Soooo, finally found a few that I can hear well, "Orion," seems best.

    Thanks anyway HS.
    Thanked by:
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Hear ringtone when changing it?

    Quote Originally Posted by PiggyMiddle View Post
    Soooo, finally found a few that I can hear well, "Orion," seems best.
    Lol...that's the one I use.

Similar Threads

  1. Galaxy Note II Still Worth It? (iPhone 5 or Note II)...
    By GiftedSoul in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-25-2014, 03:01 AM
  2. Music and Ringtones
    By ttfn92 in forum Moto X
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-27-2014, 07:57 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-23-2014, 04:33 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-23-2014, 01:53 PM
  5. Volume Unresponsive (Cannot Change)
    By Dr3wX5 in forum Android 2.3 Gingerbread
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-23-2014, 12:49 PM

Posting Permissions

B