- 59 Posts
Tiles on settings
I just wondered if there is any way you can add or alter what tiles appear when you pull down from the right hand side of the notification bar and click on settings. I'm sure there used to be a lock auto rotate screen button but it seems to have disappeared!
Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
- 01-24-2014, 02:36 AM #2
- 167 Posts
Re: Tiles on settingsKelly Burby
Senior Web Analyst
Rapidsoft Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- 01-24-2014, 10:34 AM #3
- 01-24-2014, 06:41 PM #4
- 01-24-2014, 11:22 PM #5
- 01-25-2014, 03:47 AM #7
- 01-25-2014, 09:35 AM #8
- 32 Posts
Re: Tiles on settings
It is very popular for nexus devices but the framework and modules are designed to work on all stock-like android devices so there is no reason it wouldn't work on the moto g.
Here is a video about the framework in general
And here is his follow up video for gravity box.
You will be amazed with what this thing can do to customize your phone. It has Navbar, status bar, pie controls, immersive mode, lock screen tweaks etc. All can be enabled inside this single app.
Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
- By Bill Groomes in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-23-2014, 04:35 PM
- By kmknite8 in forum Verizon Droid Incredible 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 02-02-2014, 06:12 PM
- By slackdaddy in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 01-24-2014, 04:32 PM
- By skirush2014 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-23-2014, 10:31 PM
- By Benny515 in forum Sony Xperia ZReplies: 2Last Post: 01-23-2014, 07:55 PM