- 01-24-2014, 09:04 AM #2
Re: 4.4 dialer sucks
Now, treading on eggshells here and not to sound ungrateful for the help, but -- it would be more helpful if you added a suggestion or two that might get close to emulating the 4.3 dialer. If you are using a dialer that is better than the stock one, it would save me time and frustration in wading through the 1000 dialers on the Play Store. I understand that I might not like the one you suggest, but it would be a good starting point.
- 01-24-2014, 11:14 AM #4"The worst foe lies within the self....."
Get yourself some storage with Dropbox: http://db.tt/hWGiTCa
- 01-24-2014, 11:22 AM #5
Re: 4.4 dialer sucks'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- 01-24-2014, 01:41 PM #7
- 106 Posts
Re: 4.4 dialer sucks
I understand what you mean, I liked the Jellybean dialler and the way it worked, but to be honest you'll get used to the KitKat one very quickly and after a while you'll just accept that it is what it is.
It's one of the things that annoys me most about Google and Android, updates that are worse than the previous versions and you can't go back.
Hopefully they'll go down the route of offering app udates which you can install and uninstall at the Play Store, instead of automatically updating with new versions of Android. The Motorola gallery App is a good example, it's on Play if you want to update, if you don't you don't have to...although I'm not sure if you can uninstall it if you don't like it.
- 01-24-2014, 01:51 PM #8
- By bagou01 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 13Last Post: 03-03-2014, 04:12 PM
- By Crxssroad in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 01-23-2014, 09:41 PM
- By 2Tall_TityBoi in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-22-2014, 02:31 PM
- By paisley99 in forum Moto XReplies: 5Last Post: 01-19-2014, 04:49 PM
- By Ruslan61 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 01-17-2014, 04:48 PM