- 01-25-2014, 08:35 AM #2
- 01-25-2014, 10:47 AM #3
- 206 Posts
Re: Encrypting Moto G
Bugs you will have to find yourself, but it is a very well based system and should not have any major bugs or surprises.
As Gekko states, the first encryption can take quite a while.
Also note that once encrypted it MAY NOT be able to be decrypted for open use again. Sooo, make a full system backup before encryption.
After all that. Why bother? Using a good strong locks-creen-password should be sufficient. I really see full-phone encryption as more of a problem than an asset. Mess up one tiny Bit in the pass-phrase and the stuff is gone forever.
- By Ry in forum Moto XReplies: 189Last Post: 02-02-2014, 08:09 PM
- By Graeme Duncan in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 18Last Post: 01-31-2014, 02:42 AM
- By Ding Dong2 in forum Moto GReplies: 0Last Post: 01-25-2014, 06:21 AM
- By Maxine Rawlinson in forum Moto XReplies: 1Last Post: 01-24-2014, 11:29 PM
- By Gijsje1997 in forum Moto GReplies: 0Last Post: 01-24-2014, 07:02 PM