- 211 Posts
OTG Keyboard AND mouse !!
Whoaaaa. Just on a whim I plugged an OTG cable I have for my Tablet into the G and then took plugged in the tiny USB dongle for the keyboard and mouse. Bingo, a mouse cursor appears on the G screen and I can type into fields that need it. Almost a PC.
Not sure if anyone was aware of this feature but I AM impressed. WOW!
I tried using a powered USB hub into the OTG, thinking I might also get charging but no such luck, although the mouse and keyboard worked OK via the hub.
- 01-26-2014, 04:50 PM #2
- By sukesh123 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 15Last Post: 03-04-2014, 03:46 AM
- By snowwy66 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 03-02-2014, 07:25 AM
- By Yathani in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 18Last Post: 02-25-2014, 08:46 PM
- By PiggyMiddle in forum Moto GReplies: 8Last Post: 01-29-2014, 02:08 PM
- By m3mpower in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 4Last Post: 01-26-2014, 08:10 PM