Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default LED notification while charging....

    Is it supposed to come on while it charges?

    Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk
  2. #2  

    Default Re: LED notification while charging....

    noooope! but i wish i would ):

    sent from my Moto G <3
  3. #3  

    Default Re: LED notification while charging....

    If you are rooted, you can use an xposed module called Moto Guide to make it come on.

    Sent from my XT1034 using Tapatalk
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

    Default Re: LED notification while charging....

    Quote Originally Posted by GravityMan View Post
    Is it supposed to come on while it charges?

    Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk
    So it actually doesn't and u can confirm - I am not the only one with a led light that does not come on while charging? Thanks on advance.

    Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk
  5. #5  

    Default Re: LED notification while charging....

    Quote Originally Posted by GravityMan View Post
    So it actually doesn't and u can confirm - I am not the only one with a led light that does not come on while charging? Thanks on advance.

    Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk
    Can you not use light flow lite application???

    dont have a G but this app could get you what you you are looking for
    Fancy A Break From Your iPhone? Have an Android Kit Kat
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

    Default Re: LED notification while charging....

    Quote Originally Posted by still1 View Post
    Can you not use light flow lite application???

    dont have a G but this app could get you what you you are looking for
    led works....but I mean while charging....

    Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk
  7. #7  

    Default Re: LED notification while charging....

    Quote Originally Posted by GravityMan View Post
    led works....but I mean while charging....

    Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk
    yes with light flow Lite app you can do that. make it blink while charging
    Fancy A Break From Your iPhone? Have an Android Kit Kat
  8. #8  

    Default Re: LED notification while charging....

    normally, it should, if the option is activated in settings. and in my case, sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. that's how I got here...
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

    Default Re: LED notification while charging....

    Quote Originally Posted by Vorbaciov View Post
    normally, it should, if the option is activated in settings. and in my case, sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. that's how I got here...
    And how do u activate it in the settings?? Which menu is it on the Moto G??

    Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk
  10. #10  

    Default Re: LED notification while charging....

    I have no idea, i'm talking from a S4 owner point of view...
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

    Default Re: LED notification while charging....

    I see.. Anyone who owns a moto g?

    Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk
  12. #12  

    Default Re: LED notification while charging....

    Yes, I got the Moto G Dual Sim XT1033. The Light Flow lite application allows you to get the LED to flash while charging. I tried to make it always on but the flashing didn't stop.

    In case the LED doesn't come on, install the Notification Light Widget by Motorola to enable the LED.

    Note: Looks like Moto G has only support for White color LED.



    Quote Originally Posted by GravityMan View Post
    I see.. Anyone who owns a moto g?

    Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

    Default Re: LED notification while charging....

    Quote Originally Posted by davekelly12 View Post
    Yes, I got the Moto G Dual Sim XT1033. The Light Flow lite application allows you to get the LED to flash while charging. I tried to make it always on but the flashing didn't stop.

    In case the LED doesn't come on, install the Notification Light Widget by Motorola to enable the LED.

    Note: Looks like Moto G has only support for White color LED.
    Do you have KitKat 4.4.2 yet?? Since it is dual sim?

    Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #14  

    Default Re: LED notification while charging....

    Quote Originally Posted by GravityMan View Post
    Do you have KitKat 4.4.2 yet?? Since it is dual sim?

    Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk
    And if you do....how is it? Screenshots on the dual SIM version?

    Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-11-2014, 02:54 PM
  2. when I connect to internet , I see notifications about some applications
    By mfaridi in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly Bean
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-31-2014, 05:09 AM
  3. LG G2 assigning different notification tones
    By Hand_O_Death in forum LG G2
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-28-2014, 12:08 PM
  4. make message notification show name
    By villa513 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-27-2014, 03:13 PM
  5. Editing LectureNotes while playing audio
    By V5RED in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-27-2014, 01:57 PM

Posting Permissions

B