- 2 Posts
Upgrade to the latest unofficial firmware in Canada
My Moto G phone is running android 4.4.2 of version 173.44.9 which is the latest official firmware.
My Canadian carrier is Telus.
I do not want to root my phone.
How to upgrade to the latest unofficial firmware such as version 174.44.9?
- 01-29-2014, 09:03 AM #2
Re: Upgrade to the latest unofficial firmware in Canada
If you don't want to root your phone you are pretty much at the mercy of your carrier. Sadly you'll just have to wait until they push the update to your phone. Since the base 4.2.2 is the latest build of Android, chances are the build (173 vs 174) won't have any major new features but are minor bug fixes and tweaks. Once Telus recieves the latest build, they have to test it on their network and devices before pushing it out to their customers.A Unicorn showed me the way.....
- By John Woo1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 16Last Post: 02-05-2014, 06:58 PM
- By kenzikat14 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-31-2014, 01:59 PM
- By wombat53 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-29-2014, 07:51 PM
- By monsow in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 01-29-2014, 11:50 AM
- By Emac4444 in forum Tablet ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 01-28-2014, 10:13 PM