- 2 Posts
Moto G remove home screens
Hi, Ive got a Moto G and a Nexus 5. The only issue I have with the Moto G is I cannot seem to remove some of the unused home screens. I only use 2, but there seems to always be 5.
On the Nexus 5 its easy, you just press and hold, however, the option on the Moto G doesn't do the same...
Posted via Android Central App
- 02-02-2014, 04:11 PM #2
- By Deadly_Poison630 in forum Moto XReplies: 28Last Post: 02-05-2014, 08:09 PM
- By Scratchyjam in forum Moto GReplies: 7Last Post: 02-05-2014, 11:19 AM
- By slackermvp in forum Moto XReplies: 5Last Post: 02-03-2014, 03:17 PM
- By tmann202 in forum Moto XReplies: 11Last Post: 02-03-2014, 12:19 PM
- By retephenui in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 02-02-2014, 02:57 PM