- 4 Posts
Google 2 step verification is not working in Moto G!!
I bought Moto G 8GB model today and while adding Google account noticed that 2 step verification does not work at all
After disabling 2 step verification I'm able to successfully connect to GMail and Google Drive..
What could be the issue? Anyone facing this issue??
Kindly let me know how can this be resolved?
- 02-08-2014, 10:02 AM #2
- 02-08-2014, 04:24 PM #3
- 5,999 Posts
Re: Google 2 step verification is not working in Moto G!!Fancy A Break From Your iPhone? Have an Android Kit Kat
- 02-18-2014, 05:56 AM #5
- 03-03-2014, 02:29 PM #6
- 1 Posts
Re: Google 2 step verification is not working in Moto G!!
App specific passwords are meant for older devices, but many newer ones, the LG G FLex included don't work well with 2-step authentication.
I was losing my mind looking for a workaround and the short term fix was to disable 2 step authentication, which is not preferred and borderline ludicrous.
Adding an App Specific password for the device worked in my case with the G Flex, so now I can have my cake and eat it too.
- By krifor03 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 02-10-2014, 08:10 AM
- By jeffe007 in forum Moto XReplies: 6Last Post: 02-09-2014, 05:01 AM
- By jaystekan in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 02-08-2014, 01:35 PM
- By jeffe007 in forum Moto XReplies: 1Last Post: 02-08-2014, 09:00 AM
- By soryuuha in forum Droid RAZR MReplies: 0Last Post: 02-08-2014, 05:38 AM