Android newbie and Moto G owner
Having been a proud member of WebOscentral and a Pre2 user , finally I decided to go with the current and got myself a MotoG as soon as it launched in India.(Yes, I snagged a 16 GB within the first 15 mins from the first lot) I am happy so far .(just a tad disappointed with camera, screen resolution is so good and camera just average ; makes it easier to notice the picture quality poor. Even my 3 yrs old Pre 2 with 5 MP was better). Will download the Kitkat soon, since I am on move and not a good access to net for 230 mb download. Hope to talk to all my fellows here and learn more .
- 02-16-2014, 08:38 AM #2
- 02-16-2014, 12:02 PM #3a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
Google Nexus 7 2012 (KOT49H, KitKat 4.4.2)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
- By srkmagnus in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 15Last Post: 02-26-2014, 10:42 PM
- By blackberriquero in forum IntroductionsReplies: 19Last Post: 02-18-2014, 10:43 AM
- By Flamedblaze0 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 02-16-2014, 07:09 PM
- By Basavaraj biradar in forum Moto GReplies: 3Last Post: 02-16-2014, 09:39 AM
- By someguy01234 in forum Moto XReplies: 0Last Post: 02-15-2014, 10:49 PM