- 02-25-2014, 04:45 AM #2
- 02-25-2014, 06:47 AM #4
- 02-25-2014, 07:52 AM #6
- 02-25-2014, 11:47 AM #7
- 02-25-2014, 08:55 PM #9
Charging My Moto G
The charger is not the original (a universal usb charger), but the charger gets way too hot, so does the phone at the beginning of the charge. Then after a while it gets less hot (the phone) till its cold again by the time the battery is fully charged.
Then tried a different charger (an original Apple iPhone charger) with the original Moto G usb cable and the phone gets hot tho, but not that hot then with the other charger. The charger itself gets semi-hot.
So i presume it has something to do with the phones battery. I have no idea if its normal that a phonebattery gets hot while charging?
- 03-17-2014, 12:56 PM #10
- 1 Posts
Re: Charging My Moto G
I've had the same problem the past couple of days, and i must admit the charger supplied looks to be of a poor build quality..in my case it's 2 different moto g phones brought on different times..charger gets extremely hot and phone lags when used while charging except for when it's connected to the live usb port on my laptop(with the laptop charger unplugged-if I plug in the laptop charger, the problem starts again). anyone found any solutions please reply.
- 03-23-2014, 08:39 AM #11
- 03-23-2014, 08:47 AM #12
- By jerrycai in forum LG G2Replies: 11Last Post: 03-02-2014, 01:33 PM
- By thepianoman91 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 03-01-2014, 02:03 AM
- By iainhasaface in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 8Last Post: 02-28-2014, 04:21 PM
- By Mobilation in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 02-25-2014, 07:58 PM
- By Drjbb in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 02-25-2014, 03:38 PM