Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    10 Global Posts

Default Wireless charging and Memory expansion case for Moto G - anyone working on this?

I've seen some cases for the iPhone that provide a usb connector at the bottom for the connection of a Qi type wireless charger. I have also seen some videos on using the Moto G usb connector to attach external memory. It would be great if some case manufacturer could develop a case that would connect to the usb port and provide a wireless receiver for charging and a micro-sd connector to add extra memory. This case would provide protection for the phone and address two capabilities that I think many folks would want - wireless charging and memory expansion. Does anyone know if this type of product is being developed anywhere? At a decent price I think there could be a decent market.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wireless charging and Memory expansion case for Moto G - anyone working on this?-wireless-case.jpg  

Default Re: Wireless charging and Memory expansion case for Moto G - anyone working on this?

Kewl idea but it won't happen sorry.