Netflix on the Moto G

Sancrya0

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I'm having some serious audio/video sync problems on Netflix. Is anyone else having this?

Same thing on on my Asus Memopad, but that didn't really surprise me because of it's low specs. It's working like a charm on my Note 2 though.

It's an amazing phone though (see my previous post). This is the only issue I've had so far, but preventing me from tossing my old Note 2 :)

Posted via Android Central App

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm having some serious audio/video sync problems on Netflix. Is anyone else having this?

Same thing on on my Asus Memopad, but that didn't really surprise me because of it's low specs. It's working like a charm on my Note 2 though.

It's an amazing phone though (see my previous post). This is the only issue I've had so far, but preventing me from tossing my old Note 2 :)

Are they all on the same network?

Gw0lgn

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
I have the same problem with Netflix, the audio lag makes watching films impossible.

Inundated

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
I've used Netflix once or twice on the Moto G since getting it, and have noticed no such issues.

Using WiFi, of course, since I'm not sure I want to even try using Netflix on 3G. :)

Gw0lgn

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
I'm using WiFi also but Netflix is pretty much unusable because the audio and video are so much out of sync. My desktop PC and my ipad retina are fine on the same WiFi connection, YouTube and BBC iPlayer also work fine on my moto g just seems to be Netflix.

oletannr13

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
Maybe it is a problem with Motorola. I am having the audio/video sync issues on my Motorola Maxx I purchased on June 8th. On the same WIFI network as the Maxx are a 2 year old Samsung Droid, an iPod Touch 4th Generation, HP and Macbool laptops, Sharp Smart TV, and Wii that all work perfectly. I have tried factory reset, disabling all of those apps you can't delete, waiting for a Netflix update (there hasn't been a single Android update BTW), 2 different 2.4 and 5 GHz networks, 3 G and 4 G networks with both good and bad reception, pausing and scrolling in video and multiple videos. Any advice would be appreciated.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rezaking886