cracking noise during calls!

diecast10

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
While i am talking on the phone sometimes(many times) there is a cracking noise! Sometimes it goes away but most of the times it sounds very bad!

I send my 1st phone back and the amazon send me a new one that has the problem again!

It is a software problem or what?

cooljatt18

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
While i am talking on the phone sometimes(many times) there is a cracking noise! Sometimes it goes away but most of the times it sounds very bad!

I send my 1st phone back and the amazon send me a new one that has the problem again!

It is a software problem or what?

which OS are you on?? jellybean or kitkat

cooljatt18

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I had similar issues in Jelly bean, when I updated to kitkat they were gone, try adjusting the audio setting to to normal or balanced, if it works do post here. Worst case scenario your speaker is blown

diecast10

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
I had similar issues in Jelly bean, when I updated to kitkat they were gone, try adjusting the audio setting to to normal or balanced, if it works do post here. Worst case scenario your speaker is blown

Really?? Problem gone? I had this problem in my both phones and in both jelly and kitkat?

What do you adjusting audio?

Στάλθηκε από το XT1032 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

cooljatt18

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Really?? Problem gone? I had this problem in my both phones and in both jelly and kitkat?

What do you adjusting audio?

there is an option adjust sound balance etc. in setting just switch it off

diecast10

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
there is an option adjust sound balance etc. in setting just switch it off

Dude i think you saved me !! I turned it off and i think that there is a very very little distortion

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs