Replacement back cover

garryg

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone know if I can get a replacement back cover for the Moto G, the same as the one it came with when new? I know coloured ones are available but I just wanted a black one to replace the original that has been damaged - Thanks.

mtvictor

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
There should be a few on eBay If I'm not wrong
And they are cheaper than the colored ones :)

Posted via Android Central App

garryg

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site
Thanks - there is one on auction on Ebay at the moment so I'm watching that - they do seem hard to come by though, I would have thought Motorola would have done a black one along with the coloured ones.

Harvinder Sunila

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Thanks - there is one on auction on Ebay at the moment so I'm watching that - they do seem hard to come by though, I would have thought Motorola would have done a black one along with the coloured ones.
Hi garryg,
If you contact Motorola they will give you the contact details for your nearest service centre, you can buy a standard black back from them...I'm in the UK and that's what I was told by Motorola UK.
I can't tell you how much it is as I haven't ordered one yet, my original one is slightly scuffed but still looks good.

Harv.!

paulw3

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Get one of the magnetic wallet replacement backs. These are good because the turn on the screen when you open it and off when you close it.. That's one thing my wife likes about her one, no buttons to push to check on messages..