Moto G 4G (LTE) with micro SD

Ivo-p

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Re: Moto G LTE?

Now it is official. The new moto g with LTE and memory card slot. Announced at the event in London.

Sent from my XT1032 using AC Forums mobile app

oldDummy

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site

Think this will cut into Moto X sales.
Never would have bought my X if my G had LTE.
Enjoy the X, just saying.

Furt

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site

Think this will cut into Moto X sales.
Never would have bought my X if my G had LTE.
Enjoy the X, just saying.

I sold my X because the G was doing everything I needed it to. Really don't care about LTE but that SD card support would make my video watching so much better. Allcasting all my stuff without having to constantly delete old stuff to make room for the new would be amazing.

Posted via Android Central App

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site

Here is the Android Central blogpost from this morning: Moto G with LTE and microSD slot officially announced | Android Central

Just a few hours after the leaked Amazon listing, Motorola has officially announced the LTE-enabled version of the Moto G at its London press conference. Dubbed the Moto G 4G, the device will be available unlocked for ?149 (8 GB version). In the US, the device will retail for $219.

In addition to LTE connectivity, the Moto G 4G features a microSD card slot that can be used to expand storage further. Other specs of the Moto G 4G are identical to that of the standard version of the Moto G, which means that you'll be getting a 4.5-inch 720p display, 1 GB RAM, 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400 SoC, 8/16 GB internal storage, 5 MP camera, 1.3 MP front camera, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0, microUSB 2.0 and a 2070 mAh battery in addition to Android 4.4 KitKat. The device will be available in black and white front colors.

A good phone for a good by just got sweeter - would anyone now consider the Moto G with LTE?

trido#AC

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site

Motorola Moto G - Universal 4G LTE - Unlocked - 8GB
this version from amazon should work fine on ATT or Tmobile correct?I have a Amazon gift that i like to use for the G.

oldDummy

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site

Motorola Moto G - Universal 4G LTE - Unlocked - 8GB
this version from amazon should work fine on ATT or Tmobile correct?I have a Amazon gift that i like to use for the G.
Bought unlocked I believe it comes with a T-Mobile chip installed.
So, Yes.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SandiR