Moto G4 Sprint SIMM

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone seen anything from Sprint or Moto as to what model # SIMM fits the G4? Thanks

Any luck with this? I'd suggest asking for the sim that has been working with the Pure.

Posted via the Android Central App

Whelp, after picking up a Moto G4 as an interim replacement phone I thought there would be some hassle, but not much, with getting Sprint to activate the device and/or finding an appropriate SIM card. However, after visiting two Sprint stores I was unable to locate a SIM and decided to call Sprint support, which both stores suggested I do.

We called customer service and fortunately they were able to "locate" a SIM card that could be shipped to me. They were nice enough to waive the shipping fee, but I will have to wait a few days to receive it. Had I wanted it rushed I would have had to pay for that.

It's nice to have unlocked options, but I think Sprint still has a ways to go in terms of making SIMs more accessible and/or loosening the requirement for unlocked phones to require SIMs that are not easily accessible.

My suggestion for anyone purchasing the Moto G4 for Sprint is that you call Sprint customer service and have them ship you a SIM right away. If you get lucky a local store may have one in stock.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc