Moto G4 on Verizon?

BigBig5

Jan 14, 2016
Visit site
I am thinking of getting a Moto G4. Has anybody got the Moto G4 to work on Verizon and witch one. Also how well does it work on it?

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I am thinking of getting a Moto G4. Has anybody got the Moto G4 to work on Verizon and witch one. Also how well does it work on it?

All the G4s work on Verizon.

Posted via the Android Central App on the Moto X Pure Edition

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
From what I understand you should be good to go by moving a SIM over from an existing device, or you may need to have Verizon provide you with one if you don't already have one available.

Pollster

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Moved the sim from my son's Droid Mini to the new G4 and it worked from the second it booted. No config on the phone or Verizon website needed.

Pomeroy Lafontinue

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
Pre-ordered my phone and Amazon got it to me on the release date. Took it straight to Verizon and after talking to Techs for an hour, they couldn't boot it with their standard SIMS card. Finally, the manager started pulling cards from their demo phones until she found one that worked (another hour). Worked beautifully ever since. Sounds like Verizon has now fixed the problem.

tale 85

May 24, 2016
Visit site
I purchased a G4 from Best Buy, took it straight to Verizon, they couldn't activate it. IMEI wouldn't come up.
This is ridiculous, considering the relationship between Verizon and Motorola. I Had to activate it on StraightTalk using a CDMA dim.

No, I the problem is not solved. It's Verizon being Verizon.

Android Central
Moto X (2nd Gen)

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Verizon's system is very picky about activating, should work fine with an active Verizon 4glte sim

frank-barnett

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I moved an active sim and pretty much straight away had service, no problem.

I think My Verizon even shows the proper phone I have - the moto 4g plus- and not the last phone that was using the sim I have in it.

tonyv2k2

Nov 3, 2016
Visit site
I went it the store. The Tech installed a new Verizon SIM card and everything was working fine in store on WIFI. left the store and later realized I am only getting 3G connections. Can anyone help? I really like this phone

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc