JBL Soundboost issue...

Javiggan69

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Everytime I play music thru play music with the JBL mod the volume automatically lowers itself when I raise the volume higher. I also did a reset to the mod to see if that would help but it did not. I am on the latest software version. Any ideas what's going on or if others have the same issue?

Faded03cobra198p

Mar 28, 2016
Visit site
Everytime I play music thru play music with the JBL mod the volume automatically lowers itself when I raise the volume higher. I also did a reset to the mod to see if that would help but it did not. I am on the latest software version. Any ideas what's going on or if others have the same issue?

Wish I could help, but don't have that problem. Sorry about the issue. Maybe try a exchange?

Javiggan69

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Wish I could help, but don't have that problem. Sorry about the issue. Maybe try a exchange?
What software version are you on? Actual hardware version not the phone or Moto mod manager.

c64a2699acf611c445d056a10da933b4.jpg

Last edited:

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Is it lowering the volume during playback, or is it just lower the next time you put the mod on? If it's the next time, I suspect it's related to the frustrating "you could hurt your ears if you turn your volume up high" thing that I get with headphones all the time.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay