Three style mods arrived today - red nylon, and the incipio grey and blue - my opinions

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Official red nylon....sooooo sexy and feels great. LOVE IT

Incipio grey - its shiney, feels like cheapish plastic. Not quite fingerprint-proof but nearly so. Unfortunately mine is bent (the middle sticks up off the phone) and no amount of bending by hand seems to make it flat again.

Incipio blue - *is* soft touch. Not quite fingerprint-proof but nearly so. Feels great. Decent grip. Like the grey one it is about 50% thicker than the official style mods which means the camera is slightly recessed (they should all be designed like this).

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Agreed.

I've got the red on the way... est delivery 20th.

I picked up the Incipio Blue and Gold backs earlier this week when Verizon had BOGO. I find the Incipio backs slicker than the included back, but the soft touch is nice. I'd prefer the thinner back like stock, but I do appreciate the protection for the camera. Both have a very slight lip at one upper corner where the shape doesn't *quite* match up with the shape of the phone. I don't notice it at all with the Verizon bumper case on. The blue is a pretty "wow" color, the gold is classy (and I like it + black bumper, being a Purdue alumnus).