Moto Mods

Multanii YO

May 24, 2013
Visit site
Anyone know a good deal on these? I would like to get some but some kind of sale would be great. Im expecting my Z force in the mail today. Im upgrading from an HTC One M7.

dant1127

Sep 28, 2016
Visit site
Off Topic, but I have to say I have elevated hopes for the V20 and Pixel. V20 screen bleeding doesn't look great, but IMO we're at the point where even the "worst" high end device is going to be an impressive one.

Trade-offs; V20 has removable battery, SD slot (!!) and awesome analog audio (big FLAC fan, here). Pixel lacks those three, but has the power and volume buttons in standard spots, not sure if the LG setup is something I can get used to.

Anyway, either device will have a better camera and features than the Droid Z, which is a great device if you need a rugged phone and the mods are beneficial (personally the mods are useless, the Hasselblad camera is garbage, and the phone is just too darn long or something. I can't comfortably hold it!)

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
i love all the built in features of a V10 or V20 and/or a Samsung S7, but part of me thinks that's why devices like a Moto Z Force or a Droid Turbo are so fast, because they don't add all that stuff

dant1127

Sep 28, 2016
Visit site
This mirrors my experience with Samsung TouchWiz as well.. Nice and shiny, inexcusable system lags considering the hardware.

I don't have much experience with LG but i would wager it falls between the two, speed wise, probably leaning towards the Droid.

But yes, until the Pixel arrives, the Z is as close to stock Android as any Verizon phone as come in the last few years. Even the cheapo devices have some sort of overlay..

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
QUOTE?=eewwyeah;3316099]I can't access the play store via the phone.there is no button. it is gone[
QUOTE]

We don't know what phone you have (possibly one of the Moto Z models?) since you're in the Moto Mods section. This also isn't a relevant thread for your question, which should probably be its own thread.

That said, if the Play Store icon is gone from your all apps list, then it's somehow been removed or corrupted. Might be worth doing a factory reset on the phone.