Will we ever see more options in the battery software?

markabele

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Think we will ever see software/firmware (not sure which it would be) that would allow more flexibility and customization regarding the moto mod battery packs? I would love to be able to set ranges of where to charge to and when. Would love to be able to decide what charges first when it's on the charger. Things like that. Thoughts?

benjamminh

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
It would be nice and I imagine quite possible to implement but it seems they went the mods to be as plug and play as possible so I wonder if they would.

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I just posted somewhere else about this before i saw this one. But if im correct isnt the efficiency mode just letting the phone drop to 80% befoee maintaining at 80%? Whats rhe difference between leaving it default and maintaining at 100% 🤔.

At minimum they should include a turn off mod feature foe the battery mods. So you can leave the on but you dont have to use them unless you need it.. because no it just seems to trickle charge to maintain the phone battery instead of just bypassing it to preserve it. That cant be good....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome