Moto X+1

ktcred

Jun 21, 2014
Visit site
Re: New leaks?

Same specs that have been reported for months. I believe this is just recycled rumors.

Posted via Android Central App

ktcred

Jun 21, 2014
Visit site

I keep hearing "late summer." I'm concerned about the 5.2 screen. If true, they are taking one of their distinguished features (4.7/smaller size) and going with a "me too" strategy. This at the same time Apple will be going to 4.7. Crossing my figures my concerns will be squashed.

anon(464338)

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site

Hate to say it but if it's too big, I may very well be looking at the iPhone. But I think Motorola would definitely try to make the phone as bezel.. Less as possible so I'll just have wait and see.

livetoride4666

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Hate to say it but if it's too big, I may very well be looking at the iPhone. But I think Motorola would definitely try to make the phone as bezel.. Less as possible so I'll just have wait and see.

If the x+1 is indeed 5.2 then it will be the same size or possibly smaller than the 4.7 iPhone. The iPhone will be big sure to their bezels.

oldDummy

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site

Moto X: 5 3/16" length is not that much of an issue. it could be a tad longer and not get crazy.
Width: 2 5/8" current, not as much room for an increase here.
Depth: a slight increase + wireless charging IMO would be a win.
These specs, if true, with Moto's mojo will make for a nice product.
Personally, I don't find them under powered at all.

shaytoon21

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site

can i just say i dont like the name "x+1" those who dont know will think this is the first version or a brand new phone.

i hope they change it to something more subtle

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Was TK going to be putting up a video today on his new leak. I could of swore he said Sunday night or Monday morning he had a new hands on to put up?

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Was TK going to be putting up a video today on his new leak. I could of swore he said Sunday night or Monday morning he had a new hands on to put up?
Ohh I cant wait to see a super-zoomed in view of a nexus 5 screen, or a crappy video of a moto x in a plastic bag.

aglum

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
Online specials from Moto website (Net10 wireless Moto X for 299) and (Moto X cases) end on July 16/17th, respectively. Thoughts that maybe the Moto X+1 announcement is just around the corner for an August release?

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Online specials from Moto website (Net10 wireless Moto X for 299) and (Moto X cases) end on July 16/17th, respectively. Thoughts that maybe the Moto X+1 announcement is just around the corner for an August release?

your speculation is a good as any others at this point.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

I'll be more convinced when the regular price drops that low.

Posted via Android Central App (Moto G)

mogelijk

Trusted Member
Jul 14, 2013
Visit site

They are having a new special this week, that ends Wednesday, where you get $100 (16 GB) or $125 (32 or 64 GB) off if you use promo code MBXISMOT . I'm guessing an announcement in August. It will also be interesting if they start a new sale this weekend.