"Colored back on all demo devices preproduction"
"Good news is no bulky fake case so you can see the shape"
"Phone is definitely bigger, but also thinner."

He also promised a video.. stay tuned

CellGuy

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
Re: First hands-on of the X+1 @teknews

yes but s4 size or smaller is still a small device. Im all for a little bigger screen with not much added bulk.

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site

Need to see what the camera is like. seems like the one this guy has might not have one in it or something. Camera is a key factor for me on this.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

mc4nam

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site

I go picture from here:

TheHoodedMan.
JUNE 18, 2014 AT 12:06 AM
The text looks kinda genuine, since it’s the same that appeared on the first Moto X leak http://img.tuttoandroid.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/x-phone-prototype-630.jpg
But I’m wondering why they would recycle an old animation.
tktechnewsblog
JUNE 18, 2014 AT 12:09 AM
All preproduction hardware has the same branding. Now they also do different things to logos etc to identify the phone.

Attachments

• x-phone-prototype-630.jpg
    x-phone-prototype-630.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 417

maxman1

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site

The information on this leak is trickling out painfully slow. The guy seems to believe it's legit and says he paid $25,000 to get access to it. The most favorable comment I've seen is an Instagram tonight saying the screen is 4.99 or 5.0 - any bigger & I'd lose interest. Only bit of a downer is the 2 GB of RAM-probably adequate but more would be nice. Says screen resolution is extraordinary but so far, little else. To me, it looks very Droid-like but that could easily be deceiving.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site

I'm assuming this guy is legit? He's just being super careful with what he shows which I guess is understandable but I was expecting more leaks faster. Haven't really gotten much yet.

DrGonzo48

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site

I wanted this phone because it was smaller than my droid DNA. I thought this was my next phone but if they make it almost as big I am going to keep looking.

Citizen Coyote

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site

I'm assuming this guy is legit? He's just being super careful with what he shows which I guess is understandable but I was expecting more leaks faster. Haven't really gotten much yet.

I've been kind of wondering about this. And why shell out $25K? Does he really expect to see that much of a return on ad revenue or something? Or is he just a bored, wealthy technophile with a blog?

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site

I've been kind of wondering about this. And why shell out $25K? Does he really expect to see that much of a return on ad revenue or something? Or is he just a bored, wealthy technophile with a blog?
No way he would get his money back from ad revenue alone...

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site

I'm guessing bored wealthy dude....

ktcred

Jun 21, 2014
Visit site

The videos are quite amusing. I'm not sure if this guy is legit or not, but I am hoping he is for real. I was the one that asked about the size compared to the s4. If it really is a "tad smaller" and if the camera is in the 13MP range, this is my next phone (on an s4 now).

Posted via Android Central App

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
If TK paid $25,000.00 to get his hands on this phone, does anyone really think he would wrap it up in plastic to cover some markings. I'm sure there was some better ways to do this. Also why hasn't he shown any other info. I call bull. All he is doing is posting bull, so that his channel, website, twitter, accounts get hits. He's not that stupid.

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Tktechnews is a liar. His own comments proves he is lying. His strategy is to claim a leak, get traffic, claim he can't reveal more without outing his source, but never actually showing the phone. Then by the time the x+1 details are out he'll be lying about some different phone.

Remember you are not a blogs customer, you (page views) are their product they sell to advertisers. It's even more apparent with the shadier blogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.