X Phone Canceled??

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
BGR is one of the last places I would look for reliable anything from.

But let's keep in mind this is a rumored phone with a rumored release date, rumored to be cancelled by a company that has never acknowledged it's existence. It's the complete opposite of news.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
BGR is one of the last places I would look for reliable anything from.

But let's keep in mind this is a rumored phone with a rumored release date, rumored to be cancelled by a company that has never acknowledged it's existence. It's the complete opposite of news.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

It's some extremely condensed reverse form of vaporware? something not meant to exist that doesn't exist yet it could exist as proof of its nonexistence barely exists!

What in the world did I just say?

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
This rumor has exactly the same credibility as the theory that the moon is made out of cheese. 2 reasons for saying that. 1. The phone is done, pulling out when something is already complete is a waste of time. 2. There are no sources at all. This was made up by an analyst in China that has no inside scoop from Google or Motorola, nothing to do with the supply chains, etc. They're trying to piece together a bunch of rumors that we're all following and drew some lost in translation conclusion that people report on for page clicks and because they're afraid it might be true.

Good OL MC

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Someone should write a feature about the X-Phone.

X-Phone: Birth, Life, and Death Before Touching a Store Shelf.

Or:

X-Phone: Disappeared in to the Vapor

mech1164

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
It was a slow day and I read it just to get people's thoughts :)

Looks like we might be good to go based on this:

Motorola X Phone: Made in the USA Label Points to Customization

Well this would be interesting. I can definitely see that coming out at io. Now that would be fun I just hope it also has support for Tmo LTE. If it does and is sold direct from Google I might just have this instead of N5.

Now I can't wait till Wednesday. :-D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

mookiekillsit

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Well this would be interesting. I can definitely see that coming out at io. Now that would be fun I just hope it also has support for Tmo LTE. If it does and is sold direct from Google I might just have this instead of N5.

Now I can't wait till Wednesday. :-D

I hope they release this info on Wednesday and not Friday LOL. I don't feel like waiting longer.

pblakk

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site
screw that nonsense. Fall 2013 we'll have the X I'm betting.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Android Central Forums

omniusovermind

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
screw that nonsense. Fall 2013 we'll have the X I'm betting.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Android Central Forums

Yet another slow day in need of page hits by BGR. This rumor is false. The phone is already finished and passing through FTC. Google simply finished what THEY need to do on it.

mookiekillsit

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Last year at I/O they announced everything on the first day. The second day was just developer stuff.

Sent from my pure Google Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Good info. I was unaware of this. It is the first year I've been anticipating this conference. Thanks for the heads up!

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
I have the Galaxy Nexus and had the Razr Maxx HD. The one thing that I loved about the Nexus is it has the latest version of Android, but I spent an additional 80 dollars and had to purchase the 3800mAh battery. I am torn. If they come out on the same day I will have a hard time choosing. Maybe I just buy both!!!! :)

Nexus if both are available on the same day.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

mech1164

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
If this does only come out on VZW then that's a non starter for me. Moto needs to get out of VZW's shadow. Want your sales to increase, get on all the carriers. Otherwise it's nice but no dice, come back when you are serious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21