Moto X customization details leaked: custom colors, engraving, your photo as wallpaper

osubeavs728

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
Although it's not what a lot of users wanted in terms of customization, it will definitely sound better to the ears of regular consumers.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Hope we get Lloyd etched back covers. lol

Posted via Android Central App

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Hope we can change the color on the front of the phone as well. It would be nice to mix and match colors.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using AC Forums mobile app

Last edited:

GBH2

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
Big Whoop! :(

I knew the customizations wouldn't be as big as some were predicting - it just wouldn't be possible with manufacturing costs. But I did think it would be a little more than this for them to make such a big deal about it.

If I wanted to change the look of my phone I could just get a case or a vinyl decal and I already can set any picture I want as wallpaper.

I have always been happy with Motorola's reception and build quality versus other phone makers but if they don't come out with a serious non-"gimmick" phone in the reasonably near future I'll be gone for good.

Last edited:

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
If this is the limit of the customizations then the price better match the 2012 hardware (if the leaks are accurate). I don't mind gimmicks but I won't pay $1 more for then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy