Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Ry
  • 1 Post By osubeavs728
  • 1 Post By Ry
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Moto X customization details leaked: custom colors, engraving, your photo as wallpaper

bunique4life05 and Aquila like this.

Global Posts
    11,647 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Assassin 'Droid

Default Re: Moto X customization details leaked: custom colors, engraving, your photo as wallpaper

That photo piggies is huge

Transmitted through spacetime.

Default Re: Moto X customization details leaked: custom colors, engraving, your photo as wallpaper

Although it's not what a lot of users wanted in terms of customization, it will definitely sound better to the ears of regular consumers.
    Ry likes this.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Hope we get Lloyd etched back covers. lol

Posted via Android Central App
    Aquila likes this.

Global Posts
    1,759 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

Hope we can change the color on the front of the phone as well. It would be nice to mix and match colors.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using AC Forums mobile app

Big Whoop!

I knew the customizations wouldn't be as big as some were predicting - it just wouldn't be possible with manufacturing costs. But I did think it would be a little more than this for them to make such a big deal about it.

If I wanted to change the look of my phone I could just get a case or a vinyl decal and I already can set any picture I want as wallpaper.

I have always been happy with Motorola's reception and build quality versus other phone makers but if they don't come out with a serious non-"gimmick" phone in the reasonably near future I'll be gone for good.

Global Posts
    1,759 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by bunique4life05 View Post
    Hope we can change the color on the front of the phone as well. It would be nice to mix and match colors.

http://androidcommunity.com/moto-x-l...nels-20130706/
    Nice

If this is the limit of the customizations then the price better match the 2012 hardware (if the leaks are accurate). I don't mind gimmicks but I won't pay $1 more for then.

Global Posts
    1,759 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

I just want to see where Google and Moto are heading with the Moto X.

They didn't say those would be the only options to customize available. How would you know there won't be more?