Could the Moto X be the next.. NE-X-US

TheLegoman

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site
Nope, it's not the next Nexus. For one, it can't be, as the software isn't completely stock untampered jellybean. Motorola has added some software features and tweaks to support all of those new features.

Posted via Android Central App

jbruha

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Nope, it's not the next Nexus. For one, it can't be, as the software isn't completely stock untampered jellybean. Motorola has added some software features and tweaks to support all of those new features.

Posted via Android Central App

While I don't believe what I'm about to say, I'm going to speculate anyway.

What if the "one more thing..." feature we haven't heard about yet is actually that the Moto X is the next Nexus? All 4.3 devices will eventually be updated with that camera or maybe they're only using it for the new Droids and the X will have the AOSP camera? I really doubt this, but that'd be cool too. It would also explain the lack of any leaks about a new Nexus device (5 or whatever).

NoYankees44

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
While I don't believe what I'm about to say, I'm going to speculate anyway.

What if the "one more thing..." feature we haven't heard about yet is actually that the Moto X is the next Nexus? All 4.3 devices will eventually be updated with that camera or maybe they're only using it for the new Droids and the X will have the AOSP camera? I really doubt this, but that'd be cool too. It would also explain the lack of any leaks about a new Nexus device (5 or whatever).

One more thing could be any of the features that we have speculated about but been in any of the "official" leaks... Just saying

Sent from my SCH-I535

dcunited08

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
I vote no, it has been shown with 4.2. Nexus devices normally come out with a new version of Android and so, if it were a nexus, it would have been shown last week.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

benhmadison

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
It's not enough of an upgrade from the n4. Spec wise, it's almost the same.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

cbatiste1993

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure if the new nexus will be as cheap especially if Motorola prices the X to be below the N4. I'm waiting until October just in case, if there's no nexus 5 then I'm getting the Moto X.

Sent from my HTC One XL using AC Forums mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463