Tomorrow is the day!!

cbatiste1993

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
The unveiling is tomorrow and I'm super excited! How is everyone passing the time on what seems to be the longest day of the the year? I'm studying for physics, woohoo! ;)

Sent from my HTC One XL using AC Forums mobile app

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Playing FF9 third disc and trying get to the forth by end of the day. Tomorrow I will be at work and miss the first couple hours of live event.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using AC Forums mobile app

TheAspec

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I am prepping my google accounts.... I've been a flip-flop user between Android and iPhone. Since I am currently using my iPhone as the daily driver I am getting my google account(s) all ready to go again.

That hardest part for me is the waiting and wondering. We all know the event is tomorrow, and we all know most of the details, besides the last minute surprises they may announce, however, I want to know when, where, and how much. I want to to enter my CC number into a website and press "order/submit"! ;)

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
The unveiling is tomorrow and I'm super excited! How is everyone passing the time on what seems to be the longest day of the the year? I'm studying for physics, woohoo! ;)

Sitting at work waiting, waiting, waiting for the night to come, so that I may close my eyes and awake to the rising sun. My Verizon Nexus will sit on my bedside table not knowing that the end is near. I just hope Verizon gets this right and does not lock it down, is what i fear.

So I will do what I can to past the time......

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
@ work, trying to keep my head tied up til tomorrow...do we know what time this is going to be announced??

8pm to 1am EST. They will have a introduction but I am sure they will announce the device in the first hour. Then will break the event into segments I assume some quick rehashing of software features renamed from Droid event then quickly on to specific features to the Moto X.

I think they will have segment on customizing and personalizing the device. Another segment on battery life if they did more to the Moto X then just adding a X8.(Hopefully they did because I would like see what they can do beyond hardware to improve battery life.) Overall I think the event will be theme to show how Moto the X is meant to seamlessly flow with our daily routine. I am also sure they will make not to address relationship between Google and Moto stands.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

Last edited:

tdizzel

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
Has anybody started the official countdown yet to when people are gonna start complaining about the x?

Posted via Android Central App

shaytoon21

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Has anybody started the official countdown yet to when people are gonna start complaining about the x?

Yes, its found under the thread; "Moto X SUCKS!!!" created by none other than jealous apple fanboys because their inferior phone is garbage. tell me, iphone lovers, how does it feel using a phone to where you need to work for it? Siri: "Im sorry, i dont understand that command" of course you dont.

cbatiste1993

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Yes, its found under the thread; "Moto X SUCKS!!!" created by none other than jealous apple fanboys because their inferior phone is garbage. tell me, iphone lovers, how does it feel using a phone to where you need to work for it? Siri: "Im sorry, i dont understand that command" of course you dont.

"You can't do put an sd card there, or there, or there, or there. I'm sorry, I can't do more than one thing at once." Love that commercial haha

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I'm sure AC will live broadcast as well, but this is the first place I saw a time other than 8pm ET listed. Looks like noon pacific/3pm eastern.

Join us this Thursday at 12PM PT / 3PM ET for The Verge Live: Moto X! | The Verge

It's is a big week for Motorola. The company is set to announce its highly-anticipated Moto X ? "the first smartphone you can design yourself." This Thursday, August 1st, promptly at 12PM PT / 3PM ET (all time zones), we'll be live from our studio breaking down all the news and impressions we can offer. There seems to be a lot we might know already ? both via leaks and even Motorola's own official promotions. You can get caught up with our handy little guide.

Afterwards, we'll take a very quick break and give you a regularly-scheduled Vergecast. It's going to be a very interesting day, keep it locked!

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Is Phil still on nurse duty? Who will be there from AC? Would love it if they sent jerry. Oh I'll be hitting refresh at 2am hoping vzw will release the HTC One

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
I am prepping my google accounts.... I've been a flip-flop user between Android and iPhone. Since I am currently using my iPhone as the daily driver I am getting my google account(s) all ready to go again.

That hardest part for me is the waiting and wondering. We all know the event is tomorrow, and we all know most of the details, besides the last minute surprises they may announce, however, I want to know when, where, and how much. I want to to enter my CC number into a website and press "order/submit"! ;)

I am the exact same. I want to switch so bad from the iPhone and I hope the Moto X will do. I'm on Verizon and the new Droid ultra line doesn't work for me. Mostly the looks. I hope this phone works out. I'm excited for tomorrow.

karn101

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Is Phil still on nurse duty? Who will be there from AC? Would love it if they sent jerry. Oh I'll be hitting refresh at 2am hoping vzw will release the HTC One

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

According to Phil's calendar (seen on his Home Screen screenshot), he's already in NY.

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
The info about the phone is being released this afternoon. There is an embargo and no one can release their info until after 3 PM EST today. It is pretty much everywhere if you Google it.