I've got the Moto X, you've got questions ? fire away!

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Hey Phil,

Have you heard if Verizon will be offering a 32gb version or is At&t the only carrier with that option at first?

AT&T has the exclusive on that afaik. Could that change? Sure. But that's all I know for now.

Posted via Android Central App

Irishgator

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
I thought there was talk of not having to worry about dropping their phones. Was there any discussions about that? Wrap around glass doesn't sound promising...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Phil Nickinson

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
I thought there was talk of not having to worry about dropping their phones. Was there any discussions about that? Wrap around glass doesn't sound promising...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Don't drop your phone if you can help it.

And I wouldn't read too much into "wraparound" glass. It's a cool design cue, but I don't see anything too revolutionary there.

Mooem

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
What variant/network were you running it on and how's the call quality that you can tell so far (unless you haven't called anyone with it yet)? People still use these devices as phones, right? :p

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
How is the reception and sound quality. Can you tell any difference in signal strength than say the S4 or One?

Phil Nickinson

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
What variant/network were you running it on and how's the call quality that you can tell so far (unless you haven't called anyone with it yet)? People still use these devices as phones, right? :p
I've got an AT&T one.

Seems fine.

jephanie

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
Phil:

1) How is the white balance on the phone? Are the whites really white? The Galaxy Nexus has a yellowish hue and I've read that the X has a pink
2) How much storage does the OS, etc. consume?
3) How is the video recording? And does it have image stabilization?

Thanks for the early preview with answers!

The_Engine

Super Genius
Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Hey Phil, as a guy who's been sitting in an upgrade for months and is going to be careful with my next phone because it'll probably mean going to shared data on VZW (yes I just threw up a bit typing that) I wanted to thank you for taking questions. It really helps a lot of us!

On the X, I have read that they added a second LTE antenna. Was that covered in the event at all?

I know we don't know what format the X will be available on VZW or when, but what are your thoughts about the X vs the DROID Maxx? If stability and battery life are concerns do you think the HTC One is also a solid choice on VZW this fall?

Sorry for long post, thanks again!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech